Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 125: There's a Midsummer Night's Dream LEGO MOVIE?

Aww...look at the cute little Midsummer Night's Dream Lego...
via brickshelf

Tee hee. How did they make the Lego donkey head? I want to make this.


Awww...look at his little face. His little ass face.

Also, there's a Lego movie of A Midsummer Night's DreamWow! Don't get too excited, it's pretty awful. On the one hand, it's a cool concept. On the other hand, it's also the shittiest thing I've ever seen. Why is everyone played by Lego George Lucas? What the hell is going on?
This was posted a year ago on YouTube and has 24 views. I'm not sure how that's even possible. I don't think I've ever seen a video that has only 24 views. Well, it just got the My Shakespeare Year bump so we'll see if that helps (except that I think it's dreadful).

Oh, you want to see something with better production value but WAY higher creep factor? Check out this puppet Midsummer Night's Dream:
How fucking creepy is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment