Saturday, May 25, 2013

Day 145: EEK! I forgot to write something...AGAIN

Oops! I forgot to write something. I actually did fall asleep reading Richard II last night. Well, reading Richard II and watching Harry Potter. Here's what I've learned so far.

Richard II is a blowhard king and nobody likes him. Bolingbroke and this other guy (Mowby or something) are having a fight and the king intervenes. Turns out they're arguing about who killed a third guy--the Duke of Gloucester or something--but actually it was the king who killed him all along. OH and everyone actually knows that already. But Richard is a dick (HEY! Like his name!) and makes them dual anyway. Then he stops the dual and declares them both losers and banishes him. Like I said, he's a dick.

Then it starts to get fuzzy. I think Bolingbroke is banished to an island where he meets a giant who teaches him magic spells and he comes back and seeks revenge on Richard and the whole Slytherin house. Then he flys off on a broomstick and everyone shouts "Hooray!"

Or something.

I might have to re-read that last bit.

via fanpop

No comments:

Post a Comment